If you’re interested in working at Longmont Christian School, we are always looking for passionate, driven people to be on our team. Open positions are listed below. If there are no openings, please send us your resume to keep on file.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS or CERTIFICATIONS:
- Head Coaches must hold a current certificate in AED/CPR upon hire.
- Assistant coaches must hold a current certificate in First Aid/CPR or a willingness to obtain.
- All coaches must be a CDE licensed teacher or hold a valid Coaches registration with CHSAA upon hire.
- All Coaches in Colorado must hold a current concussion certification from the NFHS
- All Coaches must pass the CHSAA annual Coaches Exam.
TECHNICAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Ability to supervise students, enforce district, school, league and CHSAA rules and regulations.
- Possess knowledge and skills in the specific sport.
- Ability to plan, organize and successfully direct specific sport.
- Ability to promote and follow Board of Education policies, Superintendent Policies and building and department procedures.
Please email Kami Puchino at firstname.lastname@example.org