Get a Jump Start on College
Students enrolled in dual credit courses receive both high school and college credit.
About Concurrent Enrollment:
- Junior and Senior students may take dual credit classes through Colorado Christian University (CCU). Courses currently offered are College Anatomy and Physiology, College Algebra, College Calculus, and College Physics.
- The CCU Dual Credit program not only saves you money, but also saves you time when you attend a higher education institution. By taking a CCU dual credit course, students receive college credit at a highly reduced rate compared to taking the course at college and are able to still enjoy their high school experience.
- CCU is a regionally accredited, four-year Christian university located in Lakewood, Colorado. CCU's accreditation, through the Higher Learning Commission, means credits are transferable to many institutions in the nation, which includes public and private universities.
- CCU dual credit students have access to helpful online resources through WebAdvisor, CCU's online student portal.
- More information may also be found on our College Resource Page.