Welcome to High School Grades 9th - 12th
- Maximum student to teacher ratio 9th through 12th grade classes 23:1
- High school students may enter the building at 7:15 AM. Class starts at 7:30 AM.
- All High School students dismiss at 2:30 PM.
- Longmont Christian's High School is accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). Accreditation through ACSI is recognized nationally and internationally.
- In the classrooms a variety of publishers are utilized for our high school students including Bob Jones, Saxon, Bittenger, Miller Levine and others. The administration and faculty strive to provide the best academic curriculum to the students of LCS.
- All high school students participate in a daily Bible class.
- Freshman through junior students take the PSAT annually. Junior and senior students take the SAT test. Learn more about standardized testing support at LCS.
- Learn more about academics at LCS.
- Longmont Christian School offers a wide variety of classes. Browse the high school course catalog:
Junior and Senior students may take dual credit classes through Colorado Christian University (CCU). Courses currently offered are College Algebra, College Anatomy and Physiology, College Calculus, and College Physics. Learn more.
- All high school students meet together in the cafeteria for a weekly chapel service led by Mr. Stoecker.
- High school students participate in service projects each year including Operation Christmas Child, tutoring appointments at local public schools, volunteering at the OUR Center and annual service trips.